Fin-Fan Foam Cleaning Chemicals and Maintenance
JPX-F is a specially formulated version of JPX to be used for foaming cooler cleaning applications in fin-fan heat exchanger cleaning and area maintenance cleaning. It is a fin-fan cleaner designed to create copious amounts of foam containing powerful chelating agents. We utilize the HVHC Foamer in our foaming applications, which we either rent or sell. JPX-F is especially good for removing sticky hydro carbon materials found in refineries. Some of our customers have experienced a 40-degree improvement with an average of about 20 to 30 degrees. By utilizing JPX-F fin-fan cleaner and our innovative cleaning system refineries have enjoyed the following:
- Cleaning of the tube exteriors while not requiring entry into the shrouds
- No damage to tubes by personnel entering the shrouds and walking on the aluminum tubes.
- No damage by improper use of high-pressure water, which can bend the aluminum fins.
- Deep cleaning of the interiors of the tube banks that cannot be done with a water wash.
- The effluent rinse is not harmful to the Effluent Treatment Plant or Biodigester.
Our other products in the JPX Line
Product is available in:
- 15, 30 and 55-gallon drums
- 275 or 330 gallon totes
- 5-gallon containers and other sizes please contact us