Refinery Hydrocarbon Decontamination Chemical Cleaning with JPX
This is the bottom of a fractionator after being cleaned with JPX and vapor phase cleaning.
JPX being used to clean and separate oil from sediment for recovery
The vapor phase steam cleaning or liquid phase recirculation chemicals use low concentrations of chemical cleaners like JPX to remove thick deposits of hydrocarbons from oil refinery equipment or sludge cleaning from crude oil tanks for oil recovery. Vapor phase steam cleaning reduces equipment downtime by speeding up the refinery hydrocarbon removal process.
Use oil refinery cleaning chemicals for applications such as:
- Vapor phase cleaning, vapour phase cleaning, or degassing
- Column, exchanger, reboiler, and vessel clean up
- Pipeline cleaning
- Crude oil tank cleaning
- General maintenance
- Oil recovery from tank sludge cleaning
- Refinery shutdown cleaning & turnaround cleaning applications
Cut Your Refinery Hydrocarbon Decontamination Time by 2/3 with JPX
JPX is a powerful water-based and non-hazardous product formulated for refinery hydrocarbon decontamination and other refinery cleaning applications. It can also be used in other industrial applications for chemical cleaning. Our oil refinery cleaning chemicals are cost-effective and proven to outperform more well-known and expensive products. JPX has been utilized in numerous oil refinery turnarounds and offers the following benefits:
- High effectiveness at low concentrations
- Compatible with most surfaces
Advantages of Using JPX for Refinery Hydrocarbon Removal
Vapor phase steam cleaning, vapour phase steam cleaning or degassing with JPX will:
- cut steam out time by 2/3, meaning much less downtime
- remove hydrocarbons, H2S (JPX-E), and benzene, permitting earlier vessel entry
- eliminate internal clean-ups normally required for inspection or repair
- reduce the time required for exchanger bundle cleaning
- safe for people, the effluent system, and air quality
- superior emulsification of 40%
Safe and Effective Refinery Decontamination Chemicals
JPX has been tested and evaluated by major oil companies. Our refinery hydrocarbon decontamination and crude oil tank cleaning chemical was tested against two dozen competitive products and ranked the highest in performance capacity to remove heavy hydrocarbons. JPX also demonstrated a superior ability to minimize oil and grease content in separation.
JPX vapor phase cleaning and degassing chemical is a formulation of biodegradable components and is compatible with oil refinery effluent treatment and bio sludge units. This formula is superior for steam out or vapor phase applications. JPX rapidly emulsifies heavier hydrocarbons for removal with the condensate, while at the same time sweeping the lighter hydrocarbons to the flare or vent system.
Customer Reviews for JPX Refinery Decontamination Chemicals
"JPX delivers as advertised, have experienced satisfactory results every time we used the product." Read more JPX Reviews from our loyal customers.
JPX Refinery Hydrocarbon Decontamination Product Line:
- JPX-E for Cleaning Sour Equipment (H2S): This water-soluble, heavy-duty refinery cleaner and oil tank cleaning chemical contains an additive that reacts with H2S and acts as an H2S scavenger. Use this oil refinery cleaning chemical for hydrocarbon removal and H2S removal.
- JPX-EE Neutralizes Pyrophoric Materials: Solubilizes and oxidizes pyrophoric materials, use this product in the refinery decontamination and cleaning process as a pyrophoric remover. Add JPX-EE during steam injection, vapor phase, degreasing circulation, or refluxing rinse.
- JPX-F Fin-Fan Cleaning: A high foaming refinery decontamination chemical containing powerful chelating agents. We created this unique formula for fin fan foam chemical cleaning applications, including fin fan heat exchanger cleaning and general fin fan maintenance.
We also offer JPX-LF (a low foam) and JPX-NF (a no foam) version where applicable. View our Product Brochure to learn more about our complete line of environmentally friendly oil refinery cleaning chemicals.
JPX Videos and Demos
- JPX Crude Oil Vapor Phase Video Demo
- JPX Sludge Cleaning Demo
- View our online demonstration of one of our oil refinery shutdown procedures - Vapor Phase Decontamination / Vapour Phase Decontamination
- View our JPX Set Up and Use Video
Product is available in:
- 15, 30 and 55-gallon drums
- 275 or 330 gallon totes
- 5-gallon containers and other sizes please contact us
Learn More About Our Safe and Effective Refinery Decontamination Products
Our vapor phase steam cleaning products are proven to be effective at cleaning and decontaminating refinery equipment. JPX is also used as a crude oil tank cleaning chemical to clean sludge for oil recovery, neutralize hydrogen sulfide (JPX-E), or pyrophoric removal (JPX-EE).
Our products won’t damage surfaces and are safer, more eco-friendly alternative to other, harsher products on the market.