Industrial Descaler and Scale Remover for Hard Water Scale Removal
Scale Remover JPSR for Industrial Applications
JP-SR is a low pH inorganic/organic salt solution that performs like an acid. This formulation replaces such acids as hydrochloric, sulfamic, phosphoric, hydroxy acetic, oxalic, citric, formic, and glycolic while offering significant performance advantages including:
- Non-corrosive (to skin and metal per DOT/OSHA/EPA test protocol)
- Outstanding safety, handling, and performance properties vs. traditional acids
- VOC Less than 15 grams per liter
JP-SR has been used in many different applications to remove scale and can be used for nearly any scale removal including cooling towers. It has been used for struvite, vivianite, calcium, limescale, rust as well as other hard water scale buildups, send us a sample for free lab testing!
Typical applications for our Industrial Descaler and Scale Remover JPSR include:
- Marine Descaler
- Boiler Cleaner and Descaler
- Heat Exchanger Descaling Chemical
- Cooling Tower Cleaning Chemical
- Chiller Cleaning
- Condenser Cleaning
- HVAC System Descaler
- Data Center Cooling Cleaning
- Struvite Removal and Vivianite Removal in Wastewater
Scale Remover JPSR industrial descaler can work on various forms of scale including:
- Hardwater Scale
- Calcium Carbonate
- Sea Shells, barnacles, etc.
- Other variations, send us samples for us to test today!
Get the effectiveness of standard descaling chemicals without the harsh fumes, corrosiveness, and human hazards. Scale Remover JPSR is less hazardous than comparable acids used for descaling, such as phosphoric acid and hydrochloric acid. Our industrial scale remover is a buffered acid and produces nearly no fumes, labeled as non-hazardous, as well as non-corrosive to steel and unbroken skin, so it is safer for personnel.
For a free sample, consultation, or more information, please contact us today! We also test on samples free of charge to help determine the amount of Scale Remover JPSR needed.
Product is available in:
- 15, 30 and 55-gallon drums
- 275 gallon totes
- 5-gallon containers and other sizes please contact us