Industrial Descaler and Scale Remover for Hard Water Scale Removal
Scale Remover JPSR for Industrial Applications
JP-SR is a low pH inorganic/organic salt solution that performs like an acid. This formulation replaces such acids as hydrochloric, sulfamic, phosphoric, hydroxy acetic, oxalic, citric, formic, and glycolic while offering significant performance advantages including:
- Non-corrosive (to skin and metal per DOT/OSHA/EPA test protocol)
- Outstanding safety, handling, and performance properties vs. traditional acids
- VOC Less than 15 grams per liter
JP-SR has been used in many different applications to remove scale and can be used for nearly any scale removal including cooling towers. It has been used for struvite, vivianite, calcium, limescale, rust as well as other hardwater scale buildups, send us a sample for free lab testing!
JP-SR is a commercial alternative for industrial users that is biodegradable, less hazardous, non-corrosive and safe for personnel.
If you would like samples please contact us.
Product is available in:
- 15, 30 and 55-gallon drums
- 275 or 330 gallon totes
- 5-gallon containers and other sizes please contact us