Vapor Phase H2S Scavenger and Remover for Refinery Decontamination
H2S Scavenger and Remover for Refinery
JPX-E removes H2S and hydrocarbons from the vessel through vapor phase cleaning, vapor phase decontamination or degassing. The additive in JPX-E reacts in a non-reversible manner as an H2S remover for sour components from the vessel. JPX-E H2S scavenger is an additized Heavy Duty Industrial Degreaser, which is specifically formulated to react with Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) to provide a sweetened atmosphere within process equipment.
Refinery Decontamination and H2S Removal with JPX-E
JPX-E will handle the toughest-to-clean refinery vessels at superior price and performance while complying with the highest air and water quality standards. It is exempt from SCAQMD rules 109, 1122 and 1171 when diluted in water. This biodegradable cleaner is also compatible with stringent effluent system requirements and leaves less dissolved oil in water than more expensive competitive products. JPX-E is a powerful water-soluble product specially designed to be used in columns, exchangers, reboilers, and vessels clean up, general maintenance and turnaround/shutdown applications in oil refineries. JPX-E’s impact on the H2S level is very rapid and much more effective than competitive products.
"JPX delivers as advertised, have experienced satisfactory results every time we used the product" More JPX Reviews
Our other products in the JPX Line
- JPX Refinery Decontamination Cleaner: A powerful cleaner that removes hydrocarbons, to permit easier vessel entry. This formula also eliminates internal clean-ups and reduces exchanger bundle cleaning time.
- JPX-EE Neutralizes Pyrophoric Materials: Solubilizes and oxidizes pyrophoric materials, use this product in the refinery decontamination and cleaning process as a pyrophoric remover. Add JPX-EE during steam injection, vapor phase, degreasing circulation, or refluxing rinse.
- JPX-F Fin-Fan Cleaning: A high foaming refinery decontamination chemical containing powerful chelating agents. We created this unique formula for fin fan foam chemical cleaning applications, including fin fan heat exchanger cleaning and general fin fan maintenance.
- View our on-line demonstration of one of our refinery shutdown procedures - Vapor Phase Cleaning / Vapor Phase Decontamination
- View our JPX Set Up and Use Video
Product is available in:
- 15, 30 and 55-gallon drums
- 275 or 330 gallon totes
- 5-gallon containers and other sizes please contact us