Bulk Hand Sanitizer & Wholesale Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer in Bulk and Wholesale from Jayne Products
Jayne Products offers a liquid hand sanitizer in bulk and for wholesale, it is 80% alcohol and for antiseptic use.
Buying hand sanitizer in bulk allows for the refilling of dispensers in schools, gyms, offices, restaurants, and other private/public areas, as well as for resale purposes.
This hand sanitizer satisfies the guidelines for:
Jayne Products offers Hand Sanitizer in Bulk and Wholesale in the following quantities:
Hand Sanitizer Drum (55-gallon drum)
Hand Sanitizer Tote (275-gallon tote)
Hand Sanitizer in 1 gallon (27 cases, 108 gallons total on 1 pallet)
Hand Sanitizer Case (4 gallons/case)
+ shipping FOB Oakland, CA.
*If interested in white labeling with your logo, please let us know.
Benefits of hand sanitizer
- Requires less time than washing hands
- Hand sanitizer is the perfect addition to or occasional replacement of handwashing with soap and water
- Quickly kills microorganisms on hands
- Helps to reduce bacteria on hands
- Great for group settings, without having to leave the area to wash hands
- Hand sanitizer can be portable and be more accessible than sinks for washing
- Can be less irritating to the skin than washing hands
What is a hand sanitizer?
Hand sanitizers can vary, including alcohol-based versions which can include ethanol, alcohol, or n-propanol, and have different levels containing 60% to 90%, the higher the more effective. These hand sanitizers can come in foam, gel, or liquid versions and can work on a variety of microorganisms and bacteria, as well as the flu, cold, and coronaviruses.
Is hand sanitizer effective against COVID-19?
“If soap and water are not available, CDC recommends consumers use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.”
According to the FDA and CDC:
How to best use hand sanitizer
- Remove all organic and visible matter from hands.
- Apply a small amount of hand sanitizer to palm.
- Rub hands together covering all areas of hands/fingers.
- Rub hands together until sanitizer is absorbed and hands dry.