Turnarounds / Shutdowns — Oil Refinery Maintenance Resources
JPX is the most cost effective decontamination chemical available for oil refinery maintenance. It outperforms well-known and more expensive products. JPX injection during your vessel vapor steam cleaning will:
- cut steam out time by 2/3
- remove hydrocarbons, H2S and benzene, permitting earlier vessel entry
- eliminate internal clean-ups normally required for inspection or repair
- reduce the time required for exchanger bundle cleaning
- and is safe for people, the effluent system, and air quality
JPX has been used in cokers, crude and vacuum units, FCC, hydrotreaters, hydrocrackers, reformers, contactors, separators, and all varieties of columns:
- See our steam injection or circulation diagrams for an outline of the JPX cleaning process.
- View our on-line demonstration of one of our refinery shutdown procedures - Vapor Phase Decontamination.
Shell, BP, Arco, Mobil, Chevron, Phillips 66 and overseas refineries have saved money by utilizing JPX to decrease downtime.
The technical representatives at Jayne Products will provide you with decontamination cost quotes, equipment, and on-site assistance if required. Please contact us for your next turnaround decontamination solution.